Saturday, December 05, 2009

Les Choristes soundtrack

Just downloaded the soundtrack from Les Choristes (which I watched 5 times) cause singing to Caresse sur L'Ocean that night (over the mic HAHA) reminded me of the other songs.

I'd be more than happy to share these wonderful songs with someone so they can sing along with me or at least love them!! I'm sure non-choir people would appreciate it very much too!

Sidetracking, a harmonizing/chording partner is missing from my life right now :( Leongyinggg! (Oh I bumped into her yesterday!)



Enjoy the songs they're my favourites from the movie:


Lets start off with Vois sur ton Chemin
(scenes from the movie)


Vois sur ton Chemin (I hear the oboe too!! :D)




Caresse sur L'Ocean (live)

Jean Baptiste Maunier is really an angel (L).
you HAVE to listen to his Solo from 1:02 onwards.
The high notes from 2:00!




La Nuit (live)

LOVE his solo from 1:28 onwards.
He's an angel sent down from heaven!!





Cerf-Volant (live)

Solo from 0:46!



I miss those choir days alot :(

No comments: